Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween!

I must admit that Halloween is not my favorite holiday of the year. My friend, Jana, has some pretty funny cartoons about Halloween that I've been enjoying. I could do without all the candy and dressing up, but I know my kids love it!! They love everything about it that is not scary!! There is one thing that I do, however, enjoy about Halloween--it is the carving of the pumpkins. This year, we decided to forgo the mess and draw faces this year. It took much less time, but the jack-o-lanterns turned out great. We even got some pretty good pictures of it!!!



This is Logan!

And this is Alex!



Halloween night was great fun! We had Grandma Lillie, Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Russell, and Calvin over for dinner and trick or treating! Hannah, of course, was a beautiful princess. Jacob had to be a Power Ranger. Alex was a monkey and Logan was a puppy. Rich was a Rock star/biker/pirate (long story!). Uncle Russell was a cowboy with a really cool belt buckle. Aunt Lindsay was a doctor with a real stethoscope (COOOL!!!) and Calvin was a cute monkey. As for Grandma Lillie and myself--we were expert candy-passer-outers! A great time was had by all!






They're ready to roll!!!


Here is some after Halloween fun!!!! I have some crazy kids!




Alex and Logan

No comments: