Monday, September 17, 2007

Finally More Pictures!

Alex and Logan


Well, it has been awhile since I've posted. The time is sure flying by! In order to "catch up", I'm posting pictures of the boys, Hannah and Jacob. I found out that I need to take more pictures. They are changing so fast and learning new things all the time. The boys are nearly 6 months old. It's hard to believe that they are growing up so fast. They are rolling all over and are anxious to start eating at the table with us. One fantastic thing is that they are sleeping almost 10 hours every night!! YEAH for the babies and YEAH for mom (I get to sleep, too!)


Alex

Logan

Logan's favorite position.
He loves to lay on his side and suck on his fingers.

Logan

Alex--He has quite a personality!

Alex being silly!

Hannah being silly with Alex! She did want a sister!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love all the pictures! I can't wait to see the babies! And Hannah and Jake are so cute in their soccer outfits.

Pezlady Jana said...

So cute Jamie! I love to see the pics on your blog! Have a good day and kiss all your kiddos for us! love, Jana

Pezlady Jana said...

Jamie, I got tagged and I am tagging you too! This means that you have to write 7 things about yourself on your blog and then tag 7 other people to do the same thing. Make sure you tell them that they were tagged (like I am telling you), and have fun!