Monday, November 5, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend, Jana (a true blogger!). I'm sure she is trying to get me to write more. Apparently, in blog lingo, that means that I need to write 7 things about myself. Then I'm supposed to tag 7 other people to do the same. I'm not sure that I know 7 other blogging friends--especially since 2 have already done this same thing. So, here goes the info.--most of you probably already know this stuff!

1. I worked at Fiesta Texas one summer and had to wear a green leiderhosen with a red checked shirt everyday.
2. I met my husband, Rich, on a blind date set up by his mother.
3. Ever since I did my country report on Ireland in the 5th grade, I've wanted to go there on a trip.
4. One of my biggest pet peeves is when couples wear matching shirts in their wedding announcements.
5. I love the beach and warm weather!!!
6. Sesame chicken is my favorite food.
7. I love to organize things. My house may not reflect this, but if I had the time, everything would have a place and everything would be in place! SOMEDAY!

So now...if you are reading this--consider yourself tagged! I'll be checking!

I can't help it, I have to add a picture!

OR TWO!!!!They are so cute!

PS--Do you know which one is Alex and which one is Logan??!!??

2 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

I know which is which!!! Alex is on the right side (in the top picture) and Logan is on the left.
On the bottom picture, I think that Alex is on the bottom and Logan is on top of him. Am I right?????

Lindsay said...

Logan left and Alex right (top pic) and then Alex on top of Logan (right?). The bottom pic is trickier. So, I'm not gonna do the tag thing, but it was fun reading yours! I didn't know you wanted to go to Ireland (but I do remember the leiderhosen) =)! Cute pictures!