Saturday, October 31, 2009

October is a great month!

I love October! These first few pictures are of the monthly birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. There are 4! Ella is 1, Caleb turned 5, mine (???), and my dad turned 60 this year! I loved my lemon pie!!!!!



Dad's fabulous cake!



Logan wanted to open all the presents himself.
Here's my birthday dinner. The kids decorated with streamers and signs. We had birthday hats and it was a great time!!
I took the kids to Garner Village to look at the witches. It was a nice day. It was fun to have grandma come with us.




For Fall break from school, we took the kids to Cornbelly's. FUN FUN FUN!!!
The bouncing pillows! We were the only one on them for a while.






The cow train--only Jacob and Logan rode it!

The go carts.

The corn maze--we didn't get too lost!




I love how Alex has his hands in his pockets!







The water pumps--Logan loved this!

Logan roping cattle!



Pumpkin carving FHE



The boys thought the insides were too gross to touch!


Hannah's was a witch.

Jacob's was a werewolf.

This is Hannah's teacher in the parade at school. He was Dumbledore from Harry Potter

Hannah and her friend, Sara, are both witches.

Jacob's teacher was a red crayon.

Jacob is an army guy!

Here's Jacob at his class party.

1 comment:

Toots said...

what fun pictures, Jamie! you guys had a great October! I love seeing your kids and especially Logan and Alex who seem to be growing up so big so fast...what a cute family you have. Thank you for talking to me yesterday. I appreciated it so much!