Thursday, March 12, 2009

We are still ALIVE!

Yes, it has been a considerable amount of time since I last updated my blog. I wish I could say I did something fabulous with the time, but no. The time just quickly flew by doing the things we all do everyday.

Hannah and Rich had a great birthday. It was nice to have our families down to celebrate. It is really hard to believe that Hannah is 9 now. She is growing up way too fast for me. We love her so much. The first picture is of her cake that Grandma made for her. Next is her flower cake (yes--it was easy!) Rich just wanted a pie.





The next few pictures are just fun ones of my silly kids. The boys are always wanting to wear hats, socks, aprons, anything! They are getting big!!!







The next picture is of my project the last few days. My craft corner was EXTREMELY MESSY! I tried to keep it organized, but I just didn't have the space. So, Rich devised a great plan. Thanks to Ikea and my husband, my space is very organized. It makes my room actually look bigger without all of the clutter. There are some before and after pictures. (Embarrassing, I know!!)


Picture from our living will be coming soon...stay tuned. I promise it won't be another 2 months!!!

7 comments:

Mindi B said...

Wow! Love the new craft corner!!!

Kristen said...

I may need you to come organize my craft stuff. Great job!! It looks good! I would think crafts would be even more enjoyable with a room like that!

Cynthia said...

It isn't hard to see Hannah is your daughter--she is cute as can be! How do they grow up so fast?? I LOVE your craft corner--I'm jealous! :)

Hilary said...

WOW your craft corner looks AWESOME!!! Isn't Ikea great for things like that? Wish we had one here!

Toots said...

Hi Jamie!
I was glad to see you had updated your blog. :) Your kids are so cute and I loved the cake you made for Hannah. Very fun! You are so clever and creative. I absolutely LOVE your organized craft corner now. Wow, Rich is amazing to help you out with that and so is IKEA! How awesome. Hope to see you soon!
Tami

Cathy Christiansen said...

Hi Jamie,
Thanks for update - love the pictures! I am finally blogging and having lots of fun with it. We have a family blog and one of our home building progress if you want to check them out:
www.marlormemories.blogspot.com
www.marlorhomebuild.blogspot.com
Thanks again for the update - you've got really great pictures!

The Hardy's said...

Holy cow! Did you make ALL the birthday cakes. I loved the Scooby Doo and daisy cakes.

Way to go on the organization end of things. Could you come to our house and give us a little, shall I say encouragement, to get ours a little more organized? It all looks great.