Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My babies are 2!!

March 25th was the boys 2nd birthday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. They are so fun. They are trying to talk and are getting to be quite independent. I love them!!

Here's a couple of pictures when they were just a few days old.



One of their favorite things now is Scooby Doo! Funny I know! They loved their cake!

Here's the party we had at Grandma and Grandpa's house for them.




PRESENTS!

Here they are on their actual birthday!

More PRESENTS!


They love their baseball mitts!



Next are some pictures of our completed living room. We switched a few things after we painted. Thanks to Shawn and Lyndy for the decorating ideas!
Sorry about the pictures--I'm not the best photographer.




5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy birthday boys!!! And the room looks great! I really like the paint color. Good job!

Hilary said...

Can't believe those little guys are 2 already!

Great job on the decorating. Where did you get your shelves? Mine don't look that sturdy..

Thayne6 said...

The shelves and picture ledges are from Ikea. They are pretty sturdy.
--Jamie

Toots said...

Jamie,
Your living room looks wonderful! I like the vinyl saying on your wall---very nice touch! I also like how all of your family pictures are arranged on the wall--good job! The paint is a nice color. It is fun to make those kinds of home decor changes, isn't it?
The boys are so cute! What handsome little men they are. Wow, I just am so amazed that Logan and Alex are 2 now. You are such a wonderful Mom. :)

Cathy Christiansen said...

Wow - congratulations on surviving 2 years with twins. I bet they keep you on your toes. They are super cute!