Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Dreamin' of a WHITE Christmas!!!

Well, we got some snow...just a little! It really snowed ALL day yesterday. The kids loved it, me--not so much--I had to shovel! I really need to learn how to use the snow blower. Merry Christmas everyone!



Here's a couple of pictures today.


Hannah had her very first piano recital on the 18th. She played "Up on the Housetop". She was very nervous (can you tell in the picture?!), but did a fantastic job. We are proud of her! She is doing so well.

1 comment:

Toots said...

Jamie,
Oh I didn't realize Hannah was playing the piano. That is wonderful! Yes, she does look nervous. :) I am with you on the snow...more shoveling. But, it is so good to have it too, and especially to think we'll have a WHITE Christmas. Hope you're doing good! Love my manger scene that you made so much.