Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas season fun!

These first pictures are of the annual Thayne Family Christmas party in Pleasant Grove. I think this is the first year Hannah actually sat on Santa's lap. Everyone always gets an orange as well-compliments of Great Grandma Thayne.

Logan wasn't too thrilled. He's wearing a blinking necklace he won in the bingo game!

Jacob loved it!

I think it's funny that Alex is giving him a very interesting look. He isn't too sure about the red-suited guy. He does know how to say Santa, however!

Our home teachers gave the kids a candy cane. Logan loved his a little too much! I even had to clean the back side of his head! He did eat the whole thing!
For FHE we decorated a gingerbread house. The pieces were all pre-made, which made the decorating much more enjoyable!

There seemed to be a lot more eating than decorating!!!!

Our finished masterpiece!!

I couldn't resist putting these last two pictures in! Logan is so cheesy!

I love Alex's BIG blue eyes!

8 more days!!!

3 comments:

Lance, Jodell, Jena and Emilyn said...

That is so cute about the candy canes!! - (however, they were the big ones :).

Pezlady Jana said...

Looks like you guys are having a great Christmas season! I loved your Christmas card too!!

Hilary said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for the Christmas card, too. I really liked how you did your type on the inside.