Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fun December Pictures

I'm trying to use this blog, not only as a way to keep in touch with people, but also as a photo journal of our family. It's hard when I don't keep it current because it may seem a bit random. Anyways, if that made sense, good, if not, sorry! Here are some pictures before Christmas.

Alex's new trick (at the time!)

This is a funny story. I was wearing the backpack first with Alex. I had to start fixing dinner. The boys are in a very clinging phase and don't enjoy being put down. So, in order for me to do anything with my hands, I must put on the backpack. They love it and I can get something done. When Rich got home, it was his turn!

You'd think that Logan was getting a tooth. Alas, just lots of drool!!!



Another fancy trick by Alex--CRAWLING!!! AAUUGG!!! He is so fast!
Watch out world (and MOM!!)

Of course, when I take the picture, they moved. They WERE both inside the basket. However, by the time I find the camera, turn it on, and am ready, they changed. They still are cute. P.S. I generally don't dress them alike. They did have on different sweater vests for church! HEEHEEHEE!!!

No comments: