Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged By Lyndy

Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you. (I don't know how to do this!)
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

1. If there are more than one light switch for the same light, I have to have them coordinated. If it's on, it's up, etc. It gets really tricky with three light switches.

2. I have to sleep with a pillow between my knees.

3. I have to have the lights on when watching a movie at home--no movie theater atmosphere.

4. I feel very lost without my watch.

5. I always walk really fast--I started this in college--faster I walk, later I had to leave (especially for 8 am classes!)

6. It really bugs me when we sing hymns too slowly in church.

I now tag: Shannon, Jana, Janaye, Deb, Leslie, and Kelli

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Wow, I'm the same with hymns! And then you look at the corner where it says "rejoicingly" or something, right? I always try to speed it up the smallest amount all by myself, just in case the congregation catches on :)

Shawn said...

You and I have always been fast walkers. No reason to waste time! I remember walking through the mall with you like we were racing in the Indianapolis 500...weaving in and out of all the slow (normal) people. And I also remember clobbering a few people with my huge book bag as I zoomed by in the high school halls. :)

Mindi B said...

Hi Jamie! I just saw this link in Jen's site and I wondered if it was you. What a fun blog. I love this tag - it is fun to read people's quirks - it makes me feel like I am not the only one. Your family is so cute. I hope you don't mind if I put a link to this in my blog. (Ours is barkersparadise.blogspot.com)