Thursday, March 6, 2008

February Pictures

I can't believe how fast the months are going. I thought I was keeping up and before I knew it, here it is March!!! Here are some great pictures of the kids last month.

We went and spent a weekend at Grandma Perkins' house in Kaysville. There was so much snow there. The kids had a wonderful time playing in it.

Hannah and Logan, Kaysville


On the back porch!


Hannah tied herself to this pole, started to twist free and then got completely stuck!

You can see Alex's 6 teeth (2 on bottom, 4 on top). We have yet to see any in Logan's mouth. Hannah says that they are just hibernating for the winter. Good thing winter is almost over!!

Alex loves this bracelet. He puts it in his mouth and still has two hands free to play. I thought it was so funny. Then I saw Logan...
Great minds think alike!!!

OK, I know...the hair is out of control. I figured I would wait until their 1st birthday, but I couldn't wait any longer. Here is Alex before.

Alex after!!! Isn't he so handsome!

Logan before.

Logan after! What a happy, cute boy!

All the boys got haircuts!!! Aren't they good lookin' kids!

5 comments:

The Monkeys said...

that is some crazy snow! I am glad I live in Virginia where it doesn't snow as much. I can only take snow for a couple of months then I am done!
Love the haircuts!

Pezlady Jana said...

Such cute pictures! I thought we had gotten a lot of snow until I saw how much was in those pics! That is so funny that Alex has teeth and Logan doesn't! Sidney has 4 and she hates for anybody to try and look at them.

Fairbank Family said...

That is a ton of snow! Sounds like you all had fun. Love the boys haircuts. We ended up cutting Jack's at 9 months. Chris doesn't go for the long locks on boys:)

Lindsay said...

cute kiddos. i love alex's hair combed so nicely after his haircut (although i also love the way their hair still sticks up so cute)!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.