Sunday, December 2, 2007

Family

Here are the kids before Thanksgiving. We are ready for church!



The day before Thanksgiving, we went to get our family pictures taken. Here we are!

Pictures of the kids turned out great!

We waited a week after Thanksgiving to put our Christmas tree up. Thanksgiving seemed to be much earlier in the month this year and I just couldn't put the tree up that soon. So, on December 1st it went up. Hannah and Jacob are SOOOOOO excited for Christmas. It will be so fun this year with our new boys.
The kids in front of the tree. Hannah always seems to be holding Alex and Jacob has got Logan.
My cute kids!!
Later that day we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. It had snowed a lot that day and Hannah and Jacob really wanted to play in the snow!
I guess winter is really here!



Hannah loves having Max around for a while. We are so glad to see him and Heather. He is growing up so much. We really miss him when he is in Georgia. He really likes to have his picture taken if you can't tell!
PS: Hannah lost another tooth!!!

5 comments:

The Monkeys said...

Everything seems to be going at hyperspeed this year. I got the Christmas stuff up and bought presents on Black Friday, but now I have not done anything for a while and it seems Christmas is around the corner and I am going crazy. The part I really have to work on is spending time with my kids during the holiday's and not trying to do it all! I tend to be bad at that some years!

The Monkeys said...

By the way, your family looks great!

Pezlady Jana said...

LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! I was wondering when you were gonna update...looks like you've been busy!! I can't believe that it is almost Christmas time! YIKES!

Lindsay said...

Your family pictures turned out so cute. I can't believe how big those boys are - and it's only been a few weeks since we saw you!

Hilary said...

I was so excited to get your Christmas letter and THEN i found out you have a blog? AJ's side of the family have all been getting blogs, and so we have one too. You'll have to check it out!

Your kids are adorable. We definitely need to come down more often!